Paul M. Tabio, Esq.
Mr. Tabio is Of Counsel with the Moon Law Group in the Brandon, Florida office.
Mr. Tabio was born in Havana, Cuba, and immigrated to the United States as a result of the Castro Revolution. He grew up in Tampa and graduated from Jesuit High School where he was a member of the student counsel and the swimming team. Thereafter, Mr. Tabio attended Loyola University in New Orleans, Louisiana and the University of South Florida in Tampa, Florida. He graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree, majoring in Psychology in 1973. Mr. Tabio then followed his life-long ambition and was admitted to law school at The University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida where he was awarded a Juris Doctorate and admitted to the Florida bar in 1979.
Mr. Tabio has been practicing law in the fields of Family Law, Bankruptcy and Criminal Law throughout his 30 year career. Mr. Tabio has maintained his office at the same location for 20 years. Now a well respected part of the neighborhood, he is proud and yet humble to say that he has helped thousands of individuals with their legal problems and issues.
In 2009, Mr. Tabio merged his firm, the Law Offices of Paul M. Tabio and the Hillsborough Legal Center, with the Moon Law Group. This combined firm now provides enhanced comprehensive service to individuals and small businesses in the Tampa Bay Area.
- Florida, 1979
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, Gainesville, Florida
- University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida
Honors and Awards
- CV rating by Martindale-Hubbell as rated by his peers
- Family Law Mediation Certified by Florida Supreme Court
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar
- Hillsborough County Bar Association